Our typical survey specifications are:
Measured building survey:
- All walls, columns, beams and any other exposed structural members
- All structural openings including windows, roof‐lights, etc
- Fixed partitions
- Overhead boxing and significant ceiling changes
- Stairs/steps (including risers) and ramps
- Doorways including swing
- Key Incoming statutory plant location only. Including gas off, water off, main EDB ‐ where accessible
- Major plant in outline
- All inspection covers and gullies
- Floor finish annotations
- FFLs to all rooms and sufficient to accurately model changes in level and uneven floors and slopes
- FFLs to half‐landings
- Structural Slab levels
- Ceiling & False ceiling levels
- Levels/heights to underside of beams and all other structural soffits
- Levels/heights to sill/head of all windows and doors including arch crown and spring
- Minimum clearance heights to overhead services (e.g. ductwork, pipe‐work, sprinklers, etc.)
- Building extents
- All structural openings
- Door/window detail including sill and head levels
- Sills and doorsteps
- Plinths, facias, cornicing, string courses, airbricks, etc.
- Ground profile
- Services including pipes, vents, ACUs, fire switches, etc.
- Fixed signage
- Level and text annotation including surface construction materials
- Building / Structures
Outline of existing buildings/structures. Adjacent buildings will be detailed, Overhead features including building lines & canopies.
Kerbs, drop kerbs, pedestrian crossings, driveways, access roads, speed humps & edge of roads.
- Street Furniture
Road signs, telegraph poles with overhead lines, barriers, bollards, bus stops, bus shelters, posts, road name plates etc.
Levels on all points surveyed to include roads, top/bottom of banks and at 10m grid intervals in open areas. Ridge & eaves heights to existing & adjacent properties
Drainage covers. Invert levels, pipe sizes and connectivity.
- Trees & Foliage
All Trees within & overhanging the site with a trunk diameter. Trees species, canopies & heights. Centre line of hedges & extents of foliage lines.
- General Details
Existing boundary features including walls, piers, gates, posts & fences.
Major changes in surfaces including brick, concrete, paving, grass. Steps & ramps with direction arrows.